Cheryl Dickson and Auditory Verbal Mentoring
This page contains a summary of the professional positions held by Cheryl Dickson.
Cheryl is the immediate past president of the AG Bell Academy for Listening and Spoken Language
and is shown here with the AG Bell Association Board of Directors.
Cheryl is in the top, right corner. Move your mouse over the image to view the text.
- International Auditory Verbal Therapist - Private Practice (2002 to Present)
- Clinical Director - The Hearing House, Auckland, New Zealand (Jan 2006 to 2011)
- Managing Director - C.L.A.S.P (Center for Learning and Speech Philippines) 2000 to 2002
- Senior Lecturer - University of the Philippines, Aural Habilitation (1999 to 2001)
- Director - Auditory Verbal Training & Development, Philippines (1999 to 2002)
- Hearing Consultant for Royal Institute for Deaf & Blind Children (1997 to 1999)
- Auditory Verbal Therapist for Cochlear Implants International (1996 to 1997)
- Auditory Verbal Therapist for The Royal Institute for Deaf & Blind Children (1995 to 1996)
- Auditory Verbal Therapist for St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (1990 to 1995)
- Teacher of the Deaf for Colorado Department of Health. (1986 to 1990)
- Hearing Consultant for Mountain Board of Cooperative Educational Services (1981 to 1990)
Cheryl's resume is available for download