Cheryl is a well known, inspiring and respected speaker and presents internationally on a wide range of topics relating to spoken language outcomes.
- Conference presentations
- Key note addresses
- Parent group facilitation
- In-services for schools
Cheryl provides the following services:
- 11th European Symposium on Paediatric Cochlear
Implantation; Istanbul, Turkey.
- 8th Otology Annual Scientifc Meeting; Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Mentoring Today's LSLSs for Tomorrow's Children & Families,
AG Bell Short Course; Florida, USA.
- Establishing baselines and documenting rate-of-progress in
children with hearing loss; Auckland, New Zealand.
- Parents Equal Success; Medan, Indonesia.
- In-house workshops for Cochlear Limited adressing the
needs of teachers from Japan.
- Keynote Speaker: Hearing Habilitation - Beyond Limits;
- Integration (of Hearing Impaired into the Classroom)
Education Department of the Philippines, Puerto Princesa,
- Hands on Workshop on Rehabilitation of Profoundly Hearing
Impaired, Santo Tomas University, Manila, Philippines.
- An Overview of Cochlear Implants, Santo Tomas University,
- Cochlear Implants, The Whole Process. International Satellite
Symposium on Pediatric Cochlear Implants - Melbourne,
- Cochlear Implants: Current Trends & Future Directions.
Speech Pathology Conference - Canberra,
- Auditory Verbal Therapy: A Model for Working with Hearing
Impaired Children. Speech Pathology Conference -
Canberra, ACT, Australia.
- Distance Education Program & Early Intervention. Auditory
Verbal International Conference - Perth, Western Australia.
- Rehabilitation of the Severely to Profoundly Hearing
Impaired. Philippine Otolaryngology Annual Conference -
- Cochlear Implants, Basics, Benefits & Financial
Requirements. Rotary Club, Caboolture, Queensland,
- Listening Strategies & the Comprehensive Management of
Hearing - Impaired Children. Acoupedic Seminar - Denver,
Here are some of the talks Cheryl has given: